The following information will help prepare you for the exciting and educational experience ahead of you.
What to bring to 3-Wheel Riding Clinic (3WRC)
- Water or other non-alcoholic beverage and a snack.
- A valid, current Driver’s License with NO RESTRICTIONS.
- Paper & pen to take notes.
- Registered students: View specific information about the Mission College location
- Signed waver. If under 18, your parent or legal guardian will be required to sign a waiver in the presence of an instructor or an approved staff member prior to your being allowed in the class. Your parent or guardian’s notarized signature is also acceptable.
- Full-fingered gloves, closed back, with no holes in them. Street motorcycle gloves and/or durable leather are best. Mechanic’s gloves, batting gloves, etc. are NOT good because they offer little protection and can slip off or make it hard to operate controls.
- Footwear should cover the anklebone; sturdy high-top shoes or boots are best. Light fabric footwear, running or tennis shoes should not be used.
- Long, sturdy pants; leather, “blue-jeans,” or denim are best.
- Helmets are available as part of the course.
- Your own full face DOT-approved helmet may be worn. If it does not have a face shield, you should also bring glasses or goggles to protect your eyes.
- Motorcycle specific gear that meets these requirements is strongly recommended.
- Please review our list of recommended riding gear.
You are encouraged to use our 3-Wheel Can-Am Spyders
You can use your own insured 3-wheel vehicle as long as it has a current valid license for street operation and the tires, brakes and other controls pass inspection by our Instructors.
Spectators are encouraged. Please be on time.
How do I register?
Class registration is handled through the BRP Can-Am website.
When are the classes?
We offer weekend and midweek Clinics. Our class schedule is available at the BRP site. If you have a group of 6 or more, please call the office to arrange a special “private” clinic.